Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hi everyone, and happy Sunday!

I'd like to take the time to introduce myself. I'm Robin, and I'm happy to say that I'm Mint Julep's newest shop girl! Based out of the New York store, this is my second day in training and I'm still trying to figure out the ways of a Mint Julep girl. Brooke and Stephanie have been the sweetest and most patient teachers that a gal could ask for, so I'm pretty lucky!

It's only my second day here, and I've already got my eye on so many things in the store! The fall season will be here before we know it and I've been feeling the need for some new duds as it is. Let's just say that spending my day surrounded by all of the lovely pieces at Mint Julep has me itching to add some new pieces to my already cramped wardrobe.

Here are some of my Mint Julep favorites:

This Plenty Frock! by Tracy Reese features so many beautiful colors, and reminds me of a watercolor painting.



These Fenoma Teal Resin studs are the perfect way to compliment a casual outfit. Simple and understated, but the teal color makes it perfect for Fall!
This Kyumi Dot Top would be perfect under a blazer. Bonus-it's a racer back!


And finally, this Lia Molly cardigan which features front pockets that resemble coin purses. Too adorable and too clever!

That's all for me for now, but I'll look forward to meeting you all in the future. Stop in and say hello!

No comments: