Saturday, March 12, 2011

A Visit to Avoca!




Greetings from Dublin!!! Here I am in front of one of the Avoca stores in Ireland! At Mint Julep we've carried a selection of their adorable dresses and rain jackets, but I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw what the Avoca shops are really like. During a day trip to Wicklow County, a ways out from the city, I even got to visit their original store, which was set on a huge property amid the beautiful rolling greens of the country. Each of the stores has the cutest homewares alongside the racks of clothes, and the best part of each shop had to have been the BAKERY! Best cinnamon bun I've ever had.
This Spring, we are expecting some more merch from this fabulous Irish company, so stay tuned to see what those Irish have in store for us!
XOXO
Mintz










No comments: