- Great beach reads recommended by Erin (perfect for summertime, of course): Something Borrowed and its sequel, Something Blue, by Emily Giffin.
- Praised by Hannah is the book of short stories, St. Lucy's Home for Girls Raised by Wolves by Karen Russell.
- I, Marissa, am halfway through Cutting for Stone by Abraham Verghese and loving it.
- I think ALL of us read Bossypants by Tina Fey this summer. Love her.
- Our foodie in the family, Cayla, recommends Blood, Bones, and Butter by Gabrielle Hamilton, owner of Prune in NYC!
- Shelby recommends Cleopatra, a Life by Stacy Schiff.
- I am totally envious that Sara got to add a brand new set of Penguin classic hardcover books to her collection when her birthday came around this year. Classic literature for a classic lady...
And that, ladies, is the list! Enjoy!