Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Fabulous Furs!



I didn't want to admit that Fall was on its way until this morning, when these new jackets by Velvet arrived at the store. This afternoon, my thoughts are filled with winter scenes of me walking around the city, sipping hot cocoa and wearing this black cropped fur jacket... and images of me ice skating in this stunning leopard belted coat while soft sprinkles of snow fall (and I suddenly know how to skate like a pro). I am now envisioning all the cold weather activities and seasonal parties that will of course require my arrival in nothing less glamorous than a fur... Those will be the days. So, cold weather, bring it on! I welcome you!

Stop by Mint Julep to check these babies out for yourself... It's never too early to start your Fall shopping!

*Both jackets by Velvet are $218 and available in both Boston Mint Julep locations. Enjoy!

No comments: