Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Mint Julep takes London!

I just got back from a lovely stay in London but there was one thing that was (not surprisingly) not so lovely-the weather-it was windy by day, and chilly by night. Of course, I failed to come prepared and ended up wearing the same hoodie, day and night.

If only I'd had a few of the new fall pieces from Mint Julep to warm my shoulders! Check out a few of the items I was dreaming of while I was abroad:



a Yarnz Cashmere Scarf (as mentioned below) to cozy up to...



this Kensie Shawl Tie Sweater for the cool London air....


Milly's Smocked Dress in Espresso
for the warmer days. I just love the detail on this!



this Chris and Jaime Riding Hood Cape would have been perfect to carry with me during the day...


and finally, a large Orla Kiely tote to bring an umbrella in since it rains pretty frequently over there. Good thing this tote is waterproof!



Next time I travel, I'll have to hit the Julep first and stock up!

1 comment:

Evalena said...

Hi!
Today I recieved my Odd Mollyarmwarmers I ordered from Mint Julep only one week ago! SUPER! One week to get it here from USA. I'm stunned!
Thank you very very much!
I'm havin a Odd Mollyblog here in Sweden I can bet you're going to get some new orders from readers of my blog soon!

Bye bye
Evalena


;-)