Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Haley's Big 4th of July Post!!!

Hola my Lil Juleps!


Who doesn't love the 4th of July?! Fireworks, BBQ's, hot weather? Sounds about right to me! Give me a cheeseburger, a cold beer, some pool action..and I'm good! We have LOTS of great 4th of July outfits and accessories in right now that will guarantee you looking hot for this summer holiday. Here's my picks:

Romper: Line & Dot Star Print Romper; Belt: ADA Wrap Belt


Dress: BCBGeneration Star Print Dress (it's covered in little stars, if you can't see!); Jewelry: JoJo

Dress: BCBGeneration Strapless Button Dress; Jewelry: Bella & Company

Can't forget the accessories....

Necklace: Ornamental Things; Ring: Adia Kibur; Earrings: Fornash

Be sure to pair your outfit with one of these wristlets:

Wristlet: K.C. Malhan

And a pair of these:

Soludos

And to top it all off, make sure you're rocking a pair of themed Hanky Panky's:

WOW! Think I outdid myself on this post! Heh...
Stop into Mint Julep to get your outfit for the 4th and make sure you have a fun, safe, wonderful July 4th!!!!!

xo haley




No comments: