Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Next Stop: Harvard Square

Hi Everyone!

It is Steph. Greetings from a lovely day before Thanksgiving in the Lower East Side. Clearly I am blasting the "Dreamgirls" soundtrack as I have been since I opened the store at 11 am this morning. I think it has now played about 4 times. Ahhh, I just can't get enough! The girls know that nothing makes me happier (and them sadder) than belting "Love You I Do" at the top of my lungs. I am certain they are all thankful that I am in NYC during this current show tunes phase.

The exciting news today is that Mint Julep Cambridge is featured in today's Boston.com "Next Stop" series. Please check out the video by clicking on the link below:

http://multimedia.boston.com/pub/tn/21/lifestyle.htm?bctid=3220301001&p1=newWell_ThingsToDo_Headlines

Obviously there was no way I was going to be able to just upload the video onto this blog so if this link does not work you can simply go to boston.com and find the video on the home page. You will be pleased to see our amazing Harvard Square manager Rachel "Rocky" Wentworth and our dear Sara Graham featured in the video alongside the stunning Mint Julep.

Enjoy this little tidbit of Mint Julep wherever you are for the holidays and of course Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at MJ! We LOVE you and have much to be thankful for....

No comments: